Marwell Resort has over 60 grass camping pitches available from April – October, some with the option of electric hook up. We offer two size options, with our standard pitch being 6x6metres and our large 10x8metres. With hot showers, toilets and washing up facilities a short walk away.
We have multiple hard-standing and grass pitches available throughout the year, offering two different sized pitch options as well as the option of electric hook up. Caravan rallies are welcome outside of the peak holiday season . Please contact the office for rally prices 2022.
This has currently been suspended due to adverse weather conditions. Sorry, no fire pits, disposable BBQs, or charcoal BBQs are currently permitted. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause but site and customer safety is our main priority.
New for 2022! Our Argentine Pizza Over & Grill is now open.
Wake yourself up with a fresh coffee and pastry from The Hub. Also stocked with bits and bobs in case you have forgotten anything at home.
Looking to do more whilst you’re staying with us? Marwell Resort offers a wide range of outdoor activities for both adults and juniors including Quad Biking, Archery, Treetop Adventure, Air Rifle and Clay Pigeon Shooting. Click here to find out more about the Resort’s activities and pre-book your space onto one of our sessions.I want to make the most of my stay
- Camp Site Rules
- Ensuring there is no bullying, racism, bad behaviour, or foul language.
- Children to be supervised at all times.
- Alcohol to be consumed only in/outside (camping area only) of your own tent or at our Bar.
- No Noise from 10.30pm till 7.30am.
- Ensuring an accurate list of all members including adults; fill in “camping occupants log” on arrival with a copy stored in the office.
- Ensure camp site is kept clean and tidy; all litter to be bagged and taken to site bins. All hot embers must be disposed off in the allocated area.
- Dogs to be kept on leads unless in designated areas.
- No activity structures to be used unless supervised by Centre staff.
- Latrines to be emptied in Elsan point. Number 27 on the site map.
- No washing up in the toilet facilities. Use allocated washing up facilities.
- Fires are contained above ground in ‘alter-fires’ and after permission is given from the office. A bag of wood can be purchased for £10 from The Hub or Reception.
- Fireworks are not to be used on site.
- Music or P.A. systems are not to be used.
- Arrival time from 12 noon and depart by 10am.
- Vandalism of any property is not acceptable, and you will be charged for any repairs required.
Brilliant for families. Adventure playground in the woods, top notch mini-golf course, second playground, soft play for smaller kids, cafe/restaurant with great food/drinks and good clean washing up and bathroom facilities.
(Large Non-electric grass pitch)
The owner, Digby could not if been more welcoming, he has worked hard to provide an amazing family friendly resort, well organised, clean and fabulously run with great food, bars, walks and activities.
(Standard non-electric grass pitch)
Absolutely fantastic stay at the resort. It was our first time there, but definitely won’t be our last. Spotlessly clean and kept to high standard. Kids loved the tree too and little one had fun in soft play. All the staff were both helpful and friendly. Food In the restaurant of a good standard. Showers kept immaculately clean and it was great to see them free, where other sites we’ve stayed on, charge by the minute of running water! Thank you all for making our stay great…. We will be back soon.
Sue & Dave W.
(Electric gravel touring pitch)
The space of the pitch we had and the fact it was all flat. Staff were very friendly and always helpful with any queries that we had. Lots going on over the Easter weekend for the kids to do and for the family to get involved in.
(Large Electric grass pitch )